You will experience a tightening effect on your skin, when you apply the Vitamin C mask.
It helps to nourish and refresh your face and skin with a mix of vitamin C herbs and plant extracts like strawberry powder, hibiscus extract and rosehip powder. It also detoxifies, exfoliates and hydrates your skin with a natural blend of pure chamomile extract, rose clay, french and australian pink clay potent clay.
The vitamin C helps to boost the collagen production which can thicken the dermis, decrease fine lines and is very essential for a firm and young-looking skin. The vitamin C mask has antioxidants that help to protect the skin cells from damaging free radicals that happen because of UV exposure to the skin.
It also boosts the generation of melanin in the skin, which lightens the hyperpigmentation and brown spots, enhances the skin radiance and helps to even out the skin tone.
The vitamin C in the mask helps to boost the healthy cell turnover and regeneration, thus, treating the damage caused due to the sun exposure to the skin.
- Reduces pores & rejuvenates the skin
- Delivers intense nourishment
- Moisturizes the skin & leaves it with porcelain finish.
- French & Australian pink clay helps to tone and tighten the skin while softly detoxifying.
- Rosehip & Strawberry extract is rich in Vitamin C, a major ingredient in the generation of collagen and thus reducing the appearance of sun damage.
- Chamomile extracts soothe and calm skin irritation and redness.
Natural Vitamin C, Fair Trade Shea butter, Organic Avocado Butter, Organic Honey, Grapefruit Extract, Orange Essential Oil.
HOW TO USE:
- Take a generous amount of mask required for the desired area.
- Add curd for the best results, and mix well, this mask takes a little time to mix in.
- Apply all over your face and neck leaving the eye area and let it dry for about 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse well with lukewarm water.
Net quantity: 40g/60g
Ps. WE HAVE A STANDARD SIZE OF JARS FOR ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS THE 40G OF VITAMIN C WILL BE HALF OF THE JAR AND 60G OF VITAMIN C POWDER WILL BE MORE.