- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties of french green clay leaves your skin fresh and radiant.
- The mineral is also a gentle exfoliator.
- Natural glycerin hydrates the skin, making it soft and supple.
- Tea tree oil fights skin damage caused by pollutants; it is anti-inflammatory.
- Tea tree oil combined with other luxurious oils and natural glycerin gives the soap a soft, creamy lather.
HOW TO USE:
Scoop out a small amount of whipped soap, wet and lather all over your body. It doubles as it lather. After massaging and creating lather cleanse it properly, rinse well.
Watch how to use whipped soap: https://youtu.be/nuBn_Adq6i8
Organic sweet almond oil, organic shea butter, vegetable glycerine, sodium cooly isethionate, French green clay, tea tree essential oil.
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep it away from children below 3 years of age. Keep it away from direct sunlight. You can repurpose the jar after use.