Rose and Coconut: the Super-Ingredients of Whipped Soap
With another unforgiving winter approaching, we are on the lookout for cracked skin and flaky lips. Even if you have been skipping on the moisturizer all year, it's time to gear up for the winter. You need something that will gently, but thoroughly moisturize your skin and protect it from the cold.
Whether it’s the dead of cold or the harsh winter wind, hydration is key. So today, we are here to ease your hydration woes with two super-ingredients. And for this, you won’t have to go looking for products with powerful chemicals.
Nature has everything you need to survive– and thrive! Today, we are going to discover how we can mix two super-ingredients to create a unique, miraculous product for your skin.
But why whipped soap?
Whipped soap is all the rage right now. But is it worth the hype? Absolutely! Whipped soap is more than just swirls of color, fun textures, and mesmerizing scents. You can use these as bath soap, hand soap, face wash, bath bubbles, or even shaving cream. It works wonders for your skin, and a little goes a long way, so it will last you long enough.
If you are bored of using the same old bar of soap or shower gel every time you step in the shower, or if the approaching winter has started to convince you to skip a shower or two, switching to whipped soap could be a life-changing experience for you. After all, bathing is not just a chore, it is one of the most peaceful, intimate moments of your life. So ditch your old bar soap for this buttery soft creamy soap; add it to your list of toiletries this winter. You deserve the pampering.
Roses have been used in skincare for ages, and there has to be a reason why. It's one of the most versatile skincare ingredients that suits every skin type.
- It removes dirt and oil from skin pores
- It is an excellent moisturizer, and it controls excess oil production and makes your skin glow; it protects your skin from losing moisture, but also strengthens the skin's moisture barrier, making it great against dry skin
- It has cooling and soothing properties
- It is an excellent source of various vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- It has excellent anti-aging properties, minimizes wrinkles and fine lines, and slows down aging; it reduces age spots and boosts collagen production
- It can balance your skin's pH
- It is an astringent, so it will prevent and stop acne, inflammation, and redness
- It reduces puffiness and refreshes your skin
- It is also great for soothing skin conditions
- It soothes sunburns
Moving onto the other skincare super-ingredient, coconut is indeed a very versatile one. Not just for desserts and celebrations, coconuts can provide countless benefits for your skin. You can use it as a moisturizer, toner, healer, and even as a makeup remover.
- The fats in the coconut minimize pores, effectively stopping dirt and bacteria from clogging in and damaging the skin. This makes it a great toner for the skin.
- And because it minimizes the pores, it prevents acne and makes the skin glow.
- You can also use it as a natural makeup remover. Just dab a few drops of coconut oil on cotton and rub it on your face. It is so safe that it can even be used as baby wipes!
- Coconut is a great moisturizer. In fact, it's the perfect natural moisturizer for day-long hydration and nourishment in the winter.
Kaura Rose Coconut Whipped Soap
Wondering where to begin? Well, not every whipped soap is made the same. It’s all in the ingredients! So, we have brought together two of the most powerful super-ingredients to create the Kaura Rose Coconut Whipped Soap. This whipped soap helps even, tone, and cleanse the skin without drying it out. It draws out the dirt and oil from your skin's pores, and the creamy lather leaves it silky smooth.
It's the perfect blend of hand-harvested and clean rose infusion, with the goodness of rose essential oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic shea butter, goats milk, and vegetable glycerine. And while it will leave you feeling heavenly, you can thank essential oils for that, not heavy perfumes or dyes!
The Kaura Rose Coconut Whipped Soap is so intensely moisturizing, you'll feel like you are bathing with marshmallows. With its buttery soft consistency and rich texture, it provides superior hydration and creates a luxurious bathing experience every single day.