Bath Salts | Essential Benefits & How To Use It Without Bathtub?
Bath Salt! A product that adds pleasure and much more to your bath, just as a pinch of salt could do to your dish which otherwise would’ve tasted flat without it.
All you need to do is to take a few tablespoons of bath salt and put them in a tub of warm water and rinse your body with it. It is quite common to think twice before buying this because the most known way of using it is in a bathtub.
However, you can still reap the benefits of this amazing product as it works even without a bath tub.
Bath Bucket Wonderworks!!
As it is promoted bath salts are mostly associated with luxury and spa treatments. While if you understand how the product works and what its ingredients are, you would love to incorporate this in your bathing schedule. Just add two tablespoons of Kaura bath salt to warm water and soak your feet in it for 10 minutes. This will help in improving the blood circulation and make you feel relaxed. You can use this for hands too. It not just has a soothing effect but also relieves muscle pain. The other way to involve them when you're bathing is to add them to a bucket full of water and use them to wash off the body.
This is how you can use epsom-rich bath salts without a bathtub by using a bucket.
What are Bath Salts?
Bath salts are usually made with the help of magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) or sea salt. Kaura's Bath Salt is a mixture of Epsom Salt, Himalayan Pink Salt, Coarse sea Salt and Florals. This wonderful mix gets easily dissolved in warm bath water and can be used for everything from stress relief to aches and pains.
Added florals create a more sensory experience and they are limited in quantity so they also don't block the drain!
Why Kaura's Bath Salt?
Hand harvested coarse sea salts and Epsom Salt is rich in mineral content which soothes and revitalizes the entire body. These salts take care of oil, perspiration and dryness of the skin.
Himalayan pink salt is a great stimulator of blood circulation. It relaxes the body, soothes sore muscles, and removes toxins from the body.
Health benefits involved with Bath Salts
While bath salts give an enhanced relaxing soak in the tub, they also come with immense health benefits. Let's explore what they help you with.
- muscle pain and stiffness
- stiff and aching joints
- blood circulation problems
- headaches, anxiety and stress
- skin conditions, such as dry and itchy skin and eczema.
The quantity of bath salt depends on the purpose of its use. There are several ways to use bath salts, let's explore.
A detox bathing in salt can help remove toxins from the body to improve health, relieve stress, treat constipation and trigger weight loss. Bath Salts help your skin to absorb Magnesium from Epsom salt. For a enhanced experience, you can add essential oils such as lavender or peppermint.
To make a detox bath using Kaura's Bath Salt:
- Use 2 cups of Bath salt for a standard-size bathtub filled with warm water.
- In the running water, pour the salt to make it get dissolved into the bath.
- For 12 or 20 minutes, soak the tub for treating constipation.
Bath salts help with muscle pains by relaxing tense muscles and reducing inflammation. Adding a few drops of diluted cinnamon bark essential oil may also help ease muscle pain.
To make bath salts for muscle pain:
- Use 2 cups of Bath salt for a standard-size bathtub of warm water.
- Pour the salt into the running water to help it dissolve faster. To dissolve the remaining grains, stir the water with your hands.
- Soak for at least 12 minutes.
Skin inflammation or irritation
Bath salts help to relieve skin inflammation and irritation caused by skin conditions like eczema, athlete’s foot, dermatitis etc. You can add 3-4 drops of Tea tree oil to make it even more effective for treating eczema and minor skin infections as it has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic properties.
To make bath salts to get rid of itchy and irritated skin:
- Use 1 cup of Bath Salt for a standard-size bathtub.
- Pour the salt into the warm running water for dissolving it faster. To dissolve the remaining grains, stir the water with your hands.
- Soak in the tub for at least 20 minutes, 2 to 3 times a week.
In the shower
Even if you don't have a bath tub you can enjoy bath salts in the shower by creating a DIY scrub that's also a great exfoliant.
- Use 1 cup of Kaura's Bath Salt, 1/3 cup of extra virgin coconut oil, and 1 tablespoon of vitamin E oil.
- Create a thick paste by mixing the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use your hands and apply some scrub on your body. Rinse well.
There are many benefits of using bath salts in a foot soak. It helps to treat fungal infections, relieve symptoms of athlete's foot, gout pain and inflammation.
It also helps reduce foot odour.
To use bath salts in a foot soak:
- Add 1/2 cup of Bath salt to a large basin of warm water and stir to dissolve.
- Soak your feet for 12 minutes, or 30 minutes to have gout relief.
- Dry your feet thoroughly with a towel.
- Repeat three times daily to treat nail fungus until your symptoms improve.
- Adding diluted tea tree oil has antifungal effects.
Bath salts are a great companion in the journey of relaxation. It has a number of cosmetic and health benefits. Though it is generally safe, you should consult your doctor before using bath salts if you are having any medical conditions such as heart disease or diabetes.